In this post, you will find the official link to download and Flash Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro firmware (Stock Rom) on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip file Format. You are about to download the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro stock ROM.
You can download all Xiaomi firmware from realimagess.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro Rom Information
|Package Name||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9 Pie|
|Software needed||Recovery Tool|
|File Format||Zip format|
|Device Driver||Xiaomi USB Driver|
|Code-name||Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Processor||Snapdragon 855 Plus|
The Need For The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro Firmware:
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you to Downgrade or upgrade the Android version of the device, Unbrick Xiaomi Black Shark, Unroot Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro, Remove FRP protection from the device, Fix Issues On Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro.
Global JoyUI Package Size: 1.51 GB
China JoyUI Package Size: 1.70 GB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
Flash Or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the following inside the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Now, Load the Firmware in the Xiaomi Flash Tool by clicking on the Select button.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing a Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xiaomi Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Xiaomi Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xiaomi USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Xiaomi USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Xiaomi Devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.