The latest iteration of Windows 11, specifically Build 23493, introduces an enhanced volume mixer interface to the operating system. The user will observe that the volume quick settings in Windows 11 now activate the new modern volume mixer. This feature enables users to swiftly modify various customization settings for specific applications. To illustrate, users have the ability to access the quick setting feature, enabling them to conveniently modify the volume settings for a specific application such as Spotify, while ensuring that the adjustments do not impact the audio levels of other concurrently running applications.
How to Open Windows 11 Quick Settings
You can use a new keyboard shortcut WIN + CTRL + V to quickly open the volume mixer.
Microsoft is also letting anyone quickly turn on Windows Sonic experience and use spatial sound technology.
Another big update change is a new Settings homepage that lets you quickly view all important information, such as Microsoft 365, OneDrive, and other cloud or even local services.
Microsoft calls the feature “card” where each card offers relevant information without digging deep into the settings.
How to install Windows 11 Build 23493
To install Windows 11 Build 23493, follow these steps:
- Signup for Windows Insiders Program.
- Open the Settings page.
- Switch to Dev Channel.
- Click on “Check for updates“.
- Select “Download & Install”.
- Click on “Restart now”.
You’ll be getting these features as part of the Windows 11 23H2 update in the fall.
- Windows 11 Preview Build 23541 fixes explorer.exe crash
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22631.2265 adds COLRv1 3D Emojis to Beta.
- Microsoft releases Windows 11 Preview Build 23536 and 25941
- How To Copy Text From Images In Windows 11
- How To Use Windows Help and Support On Windows 10