Apple has officially unveiled its next-generation watchOS, codenamed watchOS 8, which is the most recent Apple Watch software. The newest version of watchOS comes with several new capabilities and better privacy and performance. Developers were also given early access to watchOS 8. watchOS 8 Developer Beta 1 is Currently Available for Download. You can find out all you need to know about the watchOS 8 developer beta upgrade right here.
With the 19R5266q software version, Apple installs watchOS 8 on Apple Watch. Apple Watch Series 3 and subsequent devices are eligible for the newest update. From July 2021, the public beta build will be accessible. This fall, the final stable build will be ready.
Portrait Watch Face, assistive touch, the ability to measure respiratory rate during sleep, GIF support, and several new health applications are among the improvements and new features in watchOS 8. Portrait Watch Face lets you choose a photo shot with the iPhone’s portrait mode, and the greatest part is that it can be customized by the user.
In the next days, Apple Watch Series 6 will enable automobile keys. When it comes to health applications, watchOS 8 introduces the Mindfulness app (formerly known as Breathe), as well as updates to the Sleep app and respiratory rate support. These are the main features of the new watchOS 8. Let’s have a look at how to install watchOS 8 beta on your Apple Watch.
watchOS 8 Developer Beta 1 Update
You may simply sideload the update on your Watch if your iPhone or iPad is running the newest version of iOS 14 or iOS 15 developer beta.
- To begin, go to the Apple Developer Program website and log in.
- Then go to the downloads section.
- Select watchOS 8 beta 1 from the list of highlighted downloads. After that, press the download button.
- Install the watchOS 8 beta 1 profile on your iPhone, then go to Settings > General > Profiles to authorize the profile.
- Restart your iPhone now.
Before you install it on your Apple Watch, make sure it meets the following requirements.
Check that your Apple Watch is at least 50% charged and is connected to the charger.
Make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet through Wi-Fi.
Check to see if your iPhone is running iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8 Developer Beta 1 Update
- To begin, launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then select General > Software Update > Download and Install from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm, enter the password.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping Agree.
- After that, press the install button.
The watchOS 8 developer beta update is now available for download and installation on your Apple Watch. Your watch will restart when the installation procedure is completed. After that, you may begin using your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.