Apple began testing watchOS 7.6 beta on the Apple Watch last month. The second beta build of the upcoming incremental update has now been seeded by the firm. Yes, before the release of watchOS 8, the next significant incremental upgrade will be watchOS 7.6. The second beta patch is expected to offer various upgrades and repairs to the Apple Watch. Details on the watchOS 7.6 Beta 2 update can be found here.
Apple has released a new update for the Apple Watch with the build number 18U5533b, which is around 150MB in size. Apple, as usual, has kept the details of the changes contained in this patch under wraps. However, the watchOS 7.6 second beta release is expected to provide bug fixes and system improvements. Apple Watch Series 3 and subsequent devices are eligible for the upgrade.
If you’re a developer, you can use it to sideload it on your Apple Watch for free. If you wish to manually sideload the watchOS 7.6 beta 2 update onto your Apple Watch, follow the procedures below.
Before going on to the next part, have a look at the features, compatibility, and more of the forthcoming watchOS 8.
watchOS 7.6 Beta 2 Update
You may easily sideload the update on your Watch if your iPhone or iPad is running the second beta build of iOS 14.7 or iPadOS 14.7.
- To begin, go to the Apple Developer Program website and log in.
- Then go to the downloads section.
- Under highlighted downloads, choose watchOS 7.6 beta 2. After that, press the download button.
- Install the watchOS 7.6 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then go to Settings > General > Profiles to authorize the profile.
- Restart your iPhone now.
Before you install it on your Apple Watch, make sure it meets the following requirements.
- Check that your Apple Watch is at least 50% charged and is connected to the charger.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Check to see if your iPhone is running iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 2 Update
- To begin, launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- My Watch may be found by tapping it.
- Then select General > Software Update > Download and Install
- To confirm, enter the password.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping Agree.
- After that, tap on install.
The watchOS 7.6 developer beta 2 update is now available for download and installation on your Apple Watch. Your watch will restart when the installation procedure is completed. After that, you may begin using your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.