The next major update for the Apple Watch will be watchOS 7.5. Apple released the second beta build of watchOS 7.5 two weeks ago. Now Apple has released watchOS 7.5 Beta 3 for Apple Watch. New functionality, bug fixes, and enhancements are likely to be included in the new update. You will find everything you need to know about the watchOS 7.5 Beta 3 Update right here.
The new software update for Apple’s Watch has the build number 18T5564a, while the previous build had the build number 18T5555c. The new patch is about 158MB in size and is available for download. As always, developers can use the public beta update to test the new patch on Apple Watch for free. The update is only available to Apple Watch Series 3 and newer users.
Talking about the changes, then the newer Apple Watch update is expected to come with paid podcast subscription support. As it is going to come with the iOS 14.6, we can expect same with watchOS 7.5 beta 3 as well.
As of now, we don’t have access to the official release notes, but the latest update is expected to include the above modifications, bug fixes, and enhancements. The most recent beta patch is now available for public beta users; if you want to manually sideload the second developer beta onto your Apple Watch, follow the steps below.
watchOS 7.5 Beta 3 for Apple Watch is available for download.
If you want to upgrade your Watch, make sure you have iOS 14.6 Beta 3 installed on your iPhone.
- To begin, go to the Apple Developer Program website and log in.
- Then go to the downloads section.
- Click on the update button for watchOS 7.5 beta 3.
- Install the watchOS 7.5 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then go to Settings > General > Profiles to approve the profile.
- Restart your iPhone now.
Before you install it on your Apple Watch, make sure it meets the following requirements.
- Check that your Apple Watch is at least 50% charged and is connected to the charger.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Check to see if your iPhone is running the most recent version of iOS 14.
How to Update to watchOS 7.5 Beta 3
- To begin, launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then choose General > Software Update > Download and Install from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm, enter the password.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping Agree.
- After that, press the install button.
The watchOS 7.5 public beta 3 update is now available for download and installation on your Apple Watch. Your watch will restart after the installation phase is completed. After that, you can begin using your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Also, please spread the word about this article to your colleagues.