Exynos 1080 octa-core processor powers Vivo X70 Pro. Android 11 + Funtouch OS 12 (international) and OriginOS 1.0 (China) power it. The smartphone has four cameras: 50 MP (wide), 8 MP (periscope telephoto), 12 MP (telephoto), and 12 MP (ultrawide). 32 MP (wide) front camera. 6.56 inches, 1080 x 2376 pixels. 158.3 x 73.2 x 8 mm, 186 grams.
Vivo X70 Pro And Pro Plus Google Camera
The X70 Pro Plus’s quadruple-camera setup includes a 50MP primary camera with f/1.6 aperture, gimbal OIS, 1.2-micron pixel size, and other features. The camera module has 48MP ultra-wide-angle, 12MP telephoto, and 8MP periscope telephoto lenses. The X70 models use the X60’s camera app. Despite UI changes, it feels the same.
The Vivo X70 Pro and Plus take good photos in all conditions. X-series phones took good low-light photos this time. Google Camera can improve photo quality. The GCam 8.3 port will enable Astrophotography, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Let’s download and install the Google Camera app on the Vivo X70 Pro and Pro Plus.
Download Vivo X70 Pro And Pro Plus Google Camera
- Download Vivo X70 Pro And Pro Plus Google Camera 8.3 (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Vivo X70 Pro (+) [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Vivo X70 Pro (+) [PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk] (Best Working)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
- Open Google Camera app > Swipe down from the top to open Settings > PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also, enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk and MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results. Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Vivo X70 Pro lineup smartphone.
- Vivo V23 And V23 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- Vivo Pad Official Stock Wallpapers
- Vivo S16 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- Vivo S12 And S12 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- Vivo S15 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers