Hello, today in this article, you will find the official link to get the Vivo S7i Official Stock Rom (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Vivo S7i Official Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||4.2.2 Jelly Bean|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Device Driver||Vivo USB Driver|
The requirement to Flash Vivo S7i
- A detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
The Need For The Vivo S7i Official Stock Rom:
The Vivo S7i stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Vivo device’s Stock Rom. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Vivo S7i.
- Unbrick Vivo S7i.
- Unroot Vivo S7i.
- Fix Issues on Vivo S7i.
Download Vivo S7i Stock Firmware
File Name: Vivo_S7i_MT6572_08032014.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 766 MB
How to Flash Vivo S7i Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Vivo S7i firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Mtk USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- When the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo Vivo S7i device from the Computer and Restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online