Hello friends, in today’s article, you will find the official link to get the Vivo S7 Official Stock Rom (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Vivo S7 Official Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 10, Funtouch 10.5|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|SOC||Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm)|
|Device Driver||Vivo USB Driver|
The requirement to Flash Vivo S7
- A detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
The Need For The Vivo S7 Official Stock Rom:
The Vivo S7 stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Vivo device’s Stock Rom. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Vivo S7.
- Unbrick Vivo S7.
- Unroot Vivo S7.
- Fix Issues on Vivo S7.
Download Vivo S7 Stock Firmware
File Name: Vivo_S7_MT6575_ALPS.JB.MP.V1.19_4.1.2.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 484 MB
How to Flash Vivo S7 Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Vivo S7 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Mtk USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- When the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo S7 device from the Computer and Restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online