In this post, you will find the official link to get the Vivo S6 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Vivo S6 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 10, Funtouch 10.0|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|SOC||Exynos 980 (8 nm)|
|Device Driver||Vivo USB Driver|
The requirement to Flash Vivo S6
- A detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
The Need For The Vivo S6 Firmware:
The Vivo S6 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Huawei device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Vivo S6.
- Unbrick Vivo S6.
- Unroot Vivo S6.
- Fix Issues on Vivo S6.
Download Vivo S6 Stock Firmware
File Name: Vivo_S6_MT6575_26122012.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 559 MB
Flash Vivo S6 Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Vivo S6 firmware package on the computer.
2. Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the provided MediaTek Driver on the computer.
4. Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the Computer.
5. Once the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
6. Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
7. Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
8. Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
9.Disconnect your Vivo S3 Plus device from the Computer and Restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online