Hello, there this is Malachi and today I have something very interesting for you. In today’s article, you will find the official link to get the Vivo S6 5G PD1962 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Vivo S6 5G PD1962 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 10, Funtouch 10.0|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|SOC||Exynos 980 (8 nm)|
|Device Driver||Vivo USB Driver|
The requirement to Flash Vivo S6 5G PD1962
- A detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
The Need For The Vivo S6 5G PD1962 Firmware:
The Vivo S6 5G PD1962 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Huawei device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Vivo S6 5G PD1962.
- Unbrick Vivo S6 5G PD1962.
- Unroot Vivo S6 5G PD1962.
- Fix Issues on Vivo S6 5G PD1962.
Download Vivo S6 5G PD1962 Stock Firmware
File Name: Vivo_S6_5G_PD1962_A_1.5.9_210320_QFIL.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 6 GB
How to Flash Vivo S6 5G PD1962 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Vivo S6 5G PD1962 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QFIL Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the QFIL Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the QFIL Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo S6 5G PD1962 device from the Computer and Restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] QFIL Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the QFIL Flash Tool, then head over to the QFIL Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online