Hello, my name is Malachi, and I have something very exciting for you today. We will learn How to Flash the Vivo S12 Stock Rom and also be able to download the Vivo S12 Official Stock Rom.
The Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flashing Procedures are all included in the Stock ROM package, which is a zip file.
Vivo S12 Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android v4.0.4 Kitkat|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Device Driver||Vivo USB Driver|
The requirement to Flash Vivo S12
- A detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
The Need For The Vivo S12 Official Stock Rom:
The Vivo S12 Official Stock Rom will help you downgrade or upgrade your Vivo device’s Stock Rom. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Vivo S12.
- Unbrick Vivo S12.
- Unroot Vivo S12.
- Fix Issues on Vivo S12.
Download Vivo S12 Official Stock Rom
File Name: Vivo_S12_MT6577_30122012.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 574 MB
How to Flash Vivo S12 Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Vivo S12 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Mtk USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- When the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo S12 device from the Computer and Restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online