In this post, you will find the official link to download and Flash Vivo iQOO PD1824 firmware (Stock Rom) on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo iQOO PD1824 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)|
|SOC||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)|
|Device Driver||Vivo USB Driver|
The Need For The Vivo iQOO PD1824 Firmware:
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI related issue, Software related issue, Bootloop issue.
Download Vivo iQOO PD1824 Stock ROM
File Name: Vivo_iQOO_PD1824_A_1.16.10_LA.UM.7.1.R1-04400_SM8150_4G_QPST.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 6 GB
Flash Or Install Vivo iQOO PD1824 Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Vivo iQoo Pro 5G PD1916 firmware package on the computer.
2. Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
4. Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the Computer.
5. Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
6. Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the QPST Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
7. Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
8. Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
9.Disconnect your Vivo iQoo Pro 5G PD1916 device from the Computer and Restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] QFIL Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the QFIL Flash Tool, then head over to the QFIL Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online