In this post, you will find the official link to download and Flash Vivo E5 firmware (Stock Rom) on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo E5 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android v4.1 Jelly Bean|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Device Driver||Vivo USB Driver|
The Need For The Vivo E5 Firmware:
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI related issue, Software related issue, Bootloop issue.
Download Vivo E5 Stock ROM
File Name: Vivo_E5_MT6577_18062013_4.1.1.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 616 MB
Flash Or Install Vivo E5 Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Vivo E5 firmware package on the computer.
2. Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to 3. Flash Manual.
4. Install the provided MediaTek Driver on the computer.
5. Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the computer.
6. Once the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
7. Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
8. Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
9.Disconnect your Vivo E5 device from the Computer and Restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend to flash the preloader.bin on the Vivo devices, as it may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you to untick the preloader option before flashing it using the SP Flash Tool.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online