Locking yourself out of your phone and having to remember your password can be stressful. Most users don’t know how to unlock phones without passwords. This guide will show you how to unlock your OnePlus phone without losing data if you forget your password.
Lost phone passwords are annoying and frustrating because they prevent us from using our devices and put our data at risk. This problem can be easily solved since most Android phones, including OnePlus, allow data-free unlocking. There are several ways to unlock your phone without resetting it, saving data.
There are several ways to unlock your OnePlus smartphone, but this guide covers the most important. Google Find My Device or connecting your OnePlus device to your PC are the two ways to unlock your phone.
How to unlock a OnePlus Phone without a password?
Using Google Find My Device:
- Open the Google Find My Device website on any other device.
- Now, sign in using your Google account.
- Navigate your OnePlus phone on the map.
- Then select the Erase option.
- Confirm your choice and wait until the process gets completed.
- Connect your locked phone to the PC.
- Now select the Remove Without Data Loss option to unlock your OnePlus device without data loss.
- Get into the download mode and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on your OnePlus smartphone.
- Now press and hold the volume button, home button, and power button simultaneously.
- Then, press a volume-up button to get into the download mode.
- Now, download the recovery package.
- Wait till the process gets completed.
- Once you are done with your downloading process, select Remove Now.
- Doing this will not remove any data saved within your smartphone.
- And that’s it, and you can now access your phone without entering a PIN, password, or pattern.
In conclusion, it can be incredibly frustrating to be locked out of our phones. However, by following the aforementioned process, you will be able to regain access to your device. Additionally, you can effectively prevent this issue by securely recording your password in a safe place. This way, you will have easy access to your phone in the event that you forget your password.
- How to Reset OnePlus Buds Z2 in Easy Steps
- How To Unlock a OnePlus Phone Password Without Losing Data
- OnePlus 11 And OnePlus Nord N100 Gets A New Update
- OnePlus System Launcher OxygenOS 14.0.10 Update with improve performance
- Download OnePlus Open Official Stock Wallpapers