In this post, you will find the official link to get the Tecno Spark CM Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Tecno Spark CM Firmware Information
|Tecno model||Spark CM|
|Based On||Tecno Hi-OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Socs version||MediaTek MT6737T|
|File Format||Zip format|
The Need For The Tecno Spark CM Firmware:
The Tecno Spark CM stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Tecno device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Tecno Spark CM.
- Unbrick Tecno Spark CM.
- Unroot Tecno Spark CM.
- Fix Issues on Tecno Spark CM.
Flash Tecno Spark CM Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
2. After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
4. Power Off the Device.
5. Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
6. Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
7. Connect your device to the Computer.
8. Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Tecno Spark CM firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Tecno Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Tecno Stock Firmware page.
[*] Tecno USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to our Tecno USB Driver Page
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Tecno Devices.