In this post is the firmware for Tecno R6, you will find the official link for tecno R6 firmware download, you will also the easiest step using the SP Flash Tool, A smartphone flash tool that is used for flashing the firmware of any MediaTek (MTK) smartphone.
Tecno R6 Firmware Information
|Based On||Tecno Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip format.|
|Driver||Tecno Device Drivers.|
The Need For The Tecno R6 Firmware:
The Tecno R6 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Tecno device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Tecno R6.
- Unbrick Tecno R6.
- Unroot Tecno R6.
- Fix Issues on Tecno R6.
Flash Tecno R6 Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
2. After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
4. Power Off the Device.
5. Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
6. Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
7. Connect your device to the Computer.
8. Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Tecno R6 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Tecno Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Tecno Stock Firmware page.
[*] Tecno USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to our Tecno USB Driver Page
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Tecno Devices.