Xiaomi black shark firmware Download [Stock Rom]
In this post, you will find the official link to download and Flash Xiaomi black shark firmware [Stock Rom] on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip file Format. You are about to download the Xiaomi Black Shark stock ROM.
You can download all Xiaomi firmware from realimagess.
Xiaomi Black Shark Rom Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Black Shark Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Black Shark Device Drivers|
The need for Xiaomi black shark firmware
Downgrading or Upgrading Xiaomi Black Shark
Unbricking of Xiaomi Black Shark.
Unrooting of Black Shark.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Black Shark.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Black Shark
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Xiaomi Black Shark.
- Backup your Phone
“flashing your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do”.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Xiaomi Black Shark.
First Choice to flash Xiaomi black shark firmware
Flash Xiaomi Black Shark Rom using Fast-boot.
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark Rom.
- Copy the downloaded ROM to your PC.
- Extract Rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fast-boot
- Boot your phone to fast-boot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the “SELECT” to locate the firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside “Select“
- Now click “Flash” on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
Second Method to flash Xiaomi black shark firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Black Shark Rom using recovery/Updater App
- Download Xiaomi Blach Shark Firmware.
- Create a folder on your phone and name it “downloaded_rom”.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the “downloaded_rom” folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three-dot at the top right, click it and choose an update package.
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
“We won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Black Shark.”
Please know Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.
Get other Xiaomi Firmware File From HERE