In this post, you will find the official link to download and Flash Xiaomi black shark 2 firmware [Stock Rom] on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip file Format. You are about to download the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 stock ROM.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Rom Information
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Black Shark 2|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9 Pie|
|Software needed||Recovery Tool|
|File Format||.7zip format|
|Device Driver||Xiaomi USB Driver|
|Code-name||Black Shark 2|
|Processor||Snapdragon 855 Plus|
The Need For The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Firmware:
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you to Downgrade or upgrade the Android version of the device, Unbrick Xiaomi Black Shark 2, Unroot Xiaomi Black Shark 2, Remove FRP protection from the device, Fix Issues On Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
Download Xiaomi Stock Rom
Download Global JoyUI
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 1.51 GB
Flash Or Install Firmware:
1. Download and extract the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the ROM package, you will get the following inside the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
3. Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
4. Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
5. Now, Load the Firmware in the Xiaomi Flash Tool by clicking on the Select button.
6. Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
7. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing a Xiaomi Black Shark 2 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xiaomi Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xiaomi USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Xiaomi Devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.