Hello there! I hope you’re having a wonderful day! Today’s article will provide you with the official Google Drive link to download the Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 Firmware. FlashTool, Driver, and an Instruction Manual are all included in the Firmware Package.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 Firmware Information
|Sony Ericsson Model||Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Tool needed||Xperia Flash Tool|
|SoC||Mediatek MT6752 (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 Firmware Stock ROM
The Sony Xperia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506.
- Unbrick Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506.
- Unroot Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506.
- Fix Issues on Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 Firmware Download
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 1.7 GB
How to Flash Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 Firmware
- Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if in case the USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Caution: Flashing Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Other Xperia Firmware: If you wish to download other Xperia stock ROM, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.