Hello, welcome to today’s new guide. Today we will learn How to Flash Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343 Firmware, you will also get the official link to get the Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343 Firmware from Google Drive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343 Firmware Information
|Sony Ericsson Model||Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Tool needed||Xperia Flash Tool|
|SoC||Mediatek MT6752 (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343 Stock ROM
The Sony Xperia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343.
- Unbrick Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343.
- Unroot Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343.
- Fix Issues on Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343.
Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343 Firmware Download
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343 Firmware
- Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if in case the USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Caution: Flashing Sony Xperia C4 Dual E5343 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Other Xperia Firmware: If you wish to download other Xperia stock ROM, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.