Hello, how are you? I hope you are having a good day! Today in this article you will get the official link to get the Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Firmware from Google Drive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Firmware Information
|Sony Ericsson Model||Acro S LT26W|
|Rom OS Version||Android 2.3 Gingerbread|
|Tool needed||Xperia Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Stock ROM
The Sony Xperia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C.
- Unbrick Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C.
- Unroot Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C.
- Fix Issues on Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C.
Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Firmware Download
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 352 MB
How to Flash Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Firmware
- Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if in case the USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Caution: Flashing Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Other Xperia Firmware: If you wish to download other Xperia stock ROM, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.