In this post, you will find the official link to get the Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L Firmware Download from GoogleDrive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L Firmware Information
|Sony Ericsson Model||Ace SO-02L|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Tool needed||Xperia Flash Tool|
|SoC||Qualcomm Snapdragon 630|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L Stock ROM
The Sony Xperia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L.
- Unbrick Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L.
- Unroot Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L.
- Fix Issues on Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L.
Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L Firmware Download
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Firmware
1. Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
3. Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
5. Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
6. Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
7. Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Caution: Flashing Sony Xperia Ace SO-02L firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Other Xperia Firmware: If you wish to download other Xperia stock ROM, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.