In this post, you will find the official link to get the Sony Xperia 1 802SO Firmware Download from GoogleDrive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Sony Xperia 1 802SO Firmware Information
|Sony Ericsson Model||Sony Xperia 1 802SO|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10|
|Tool needed||Xperia Flash Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Sony Xperia 1 802SO Stock ROM
The Sony stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Sony Xperia 1 802SO.
- Unbrick Sony Xperia 1 802SO.
- Unroot Sony Xperia 1 802SO.
- Fix Issues on Sony Xperia 1 802SO.
Sony Xperia 1 802SO Firmware Download
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 3 GB
How to Flash Firmware
1. Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
3. Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
5. Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
6. Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
7. Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Caution: Flashing Sony Xperia 1 802SO firmware to your Device will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Xperia Firmware: If you wish to download other Xperia stock ROM, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.