In this post, you will find the official link to get the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i Firmware Download from GoogleDrive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i Firmware Information
|Sony Ericsson Model||Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i|
|Rom OS Version||Android 1.6 (Donut), upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread)|
|Tool needed||Xperia Flash Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon S1|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i Stock ROM
The Sony Ericsson stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i.
- Unbrick Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i.
- Unroot Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i.
- Fix Issues on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i Firmware Download
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 401 MB
How to Flash Firmware
1. Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
3. Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
5. Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
6. Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
7. Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Caution: Flashing Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Xperia Firmware: If you wish to download other Xperia stock ROM, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.