In this post, you will find the official link to get the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i Firmware Download from GoogleDrive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i Firmware Information
|Sony Ericsson Model||Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i|
|Rom OS Version||Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Tool needed||Xperia Flash Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon S2|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i Stock ROM
The Sony Ericsson stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i.
- Unbrick Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i.
- Unroot Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i.
- Fix Issues on Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i Firmware Download
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
File Size: 501 MB
How to Flash Firmware
1. Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
3. Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
5. Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
6. Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
7. Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Caution: Flashing Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro MK16i firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Xperia Firmware: If you wish to download other Xperia stock ROM, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.