The actual release of Android 14 for Pixel phones is getting closer, and it looks like Samsung users won’t have to wait too much longer either. Some of Samsung’s devices are being used to test the One UI 6 Beta. The new update is the fourth One UI 6 beta for the Galaxy S23 series.
At the end of last month, the first phones to get the One UI 6 update based on Android 14 were the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra. After the third test release, the devices also got a small update to fix a bug just a few days ago. It looks like Samsung is picking up the speed, and the stable build might be coming soon, probably next month.
With build number ZWIC, the One UI 6 Beta 4 for Galaxy S23 is being rolled out. In contrast to a small patch, it fixes a lot of bugs. There are three fixes in the list of changes, but there could be more. This is the official list of changes.
Samsung Galaxy S23 One UI 6 Beta 4 Changelog
Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed the problem that occured after retrying to login to Samsung Pass, after logging out of Samsung Pass or Samsung account
- Fixed the problem with Voice recognition not responding to the phrase “answer the phone”
for the incoming calls
- Fixed the problem when launching Google Assistant by swiping up in the gesture mode of the navigation bar
- Numerous other improvements
- Motion photo is not available
- Enabling Maintenance Mode causes
If you registered for the One UI 6 beta on your Galaxy S23 phone, you will receive the fourth beta update. Currently, it appears that the update is available in India and the US, but it should soon become available in other regions, if not available already. To check for the update, navigate to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.
I just got the One UI 6 beta 4 on my Galaxy S23 ultra and I don’t see any improvements regarding the animations. It still feels the same just like the previous build
Same sluggish animations that I don’t even want to record and show it to you pic.twitter.com/ctDcGqZC4I
— Mr Android FHD (@android_fhd) September 22, 2023
- Samsung Galaxy S22 One UI 6 Beta available in UK
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Series One UI 6 Beta released.
- One UI 6 Beta is now available on the Samsung Galaxy S22.
- Samsung One UI 6.0 Key Features (Android 14)
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series September 2023 Security Update