In this post, you will find the official link to get the Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N Firmware Information
|Model||Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N G970NKSU1ASBA|
|Based On||Samsung Stock UI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
Reasons for Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N Firmware
The Samsung stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Alcatel device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N.
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N.
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N.
- Fix Issues on Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N.
Download Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N Stock Firmware
File Name: LUC-G970NKSU4CTE9-20200609092742.zip
Country: South Korea
PDA/AP Version: G970NKSU1ASBA
File Size: 4.89GB
File size: 4.83GB
File size: 4.43GB
file size: 4.75GB
Lets Flash Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Samsung ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Samsung Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Samsung Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.