Over recent days, Samsung’s new Android 11-bases skin has been shifting to inexpensive Galaxy M-series and A-series. Now, the company’s One UI 3 based Android 11 update has been launched for another affordable handset. Samsung Galaxy A11 gets One UI 3.1 based Android 11 Update. The new model. The newer architecture, of course, would provide the mobile with new technology. All about the Samsung Galaxy A11 One UI 3.1 upgrade is available here.
This article was originally published on 18th May. Last Updated on 26th May.
The update is currently in the field of Central America (Panama to be more specific). In the next few days, we should foresee a broader rollout. A115MUBU2BUE1 update number is available in a recent patch on Galaxy A11. Since it is an important upgrade, a large number of data will be required to download and load the update sideways. The monthly protection patch version number will also be rebounded by one UI 3 upgrade, but it is hard to assume if this patch comes with April 2021 or May 2021.
When it comes to updates and features, after upgrading to Android 11, Galaxy A11 users will be able to use features such as Private Share, Nearby Share, Samsung Free, Eye Comfort Shield, delete position info, Auto Switch function, and a few others. The main features of Android 11 can also be obtained by consumers. If it stands now, we won’t get the update shift log, we will add it later.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Android 11 Update
For the Galaxy A11, an Android 11 update based on One UI 3 is now available. If you’re using the Galaxy A11, make sure to search the System updates because OTA notifications may not always come. To check for newer changes, go to Settings > Software Updates.
Rolling out in United Arab Emirates 14th May Release
Users of the Galaxy A11 in Panama received the One UI 3 update yesterday. Users of the Samsung Galaxy A11 in the United Arab Emirates are now expected to receive the newest Android 11 update with the build number A115FXXU2BUE1. More information will be released as soon as it becomes accessible.
Galaxy A11 Android 11 Update Changelog 17th May Release
The changelog further reveals that the April 2021 monthly security fix is included in the upgrade.
We’ve refreshed the look and feel of One UI Core 3.1 in lots of ways, big and small, from new, more consistent icons to smarter organization of the quick panel and notifications. Motion is smoother and more natural than ever, with improved animations and haptic feedback for common interactions. And the interface responds to different screen sizes to provide the best experience on any device, whether it’s a phone, foldable, or tablet.
We optimized One UI Core 3.1 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better. We’ve also restricted background activities to provide better performance and power usage.
- New image categories have been added to Dynamic Lock screen, and you can select up to 5 categories at once.
- On the Lock screen, you can add a widget to check your usage time.
- Get an interactive preview when setting a wallpaper.
- Adjusting the Always On Display and Lock screen is easier.
- Add a call background to see a picture or video when you make or receive a call.
- In Samsung Internet, you can reorder and lock tabs.
- Bixby Routines has even more controls to help you automate your life.
- New icons and Lock screen widgets make it easier to find and control your routines.
- Use Digital Wellbeing with separate personal and work profiles.
Home screen and Lock screen
- Add widgets by touching and holding an app on the Home screen.
- Turn off the screen by double tapping on an empty space on the Home or Lock screen. (Set it up in Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures.)
- On the Lock screen, tap the clock area to see widgets like calendar, weather, and music.
Calls and chats
- See conversations separately in the notification panel. Works with Messages and your favorite chat apps.
- Easily remove duplicate contacts stored in the same account in Contacts. The storage period for deleted contacts has been extended from 15 days to 30 days.
- Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts from a single screen.
- Added Trash in Messages so that recently deleted messages are stored for 30 days.
Pictures and videos
- Take pictures quicker with improved auto focus and auto exposure.
- View, edit, and share pictures and videos more easily from Gallery.
- Find pictures and videos quicker with new search features and categories in Gallery.
- Revert edited pictures to their original versions at any time, even after they’re saved, so you never lose a shot.
- Settings has a new simpler look and feel. Your Samsung account is shown at the top, and Home screen settings are now easier to access.
- Find the settings you need more easily with new Search features. You’ll get better results for synonyms and common misspellings, and you can tap on tags to see groups of related settings.
- Quick settings buttons have been reduced to provide only the most commonly used features. You can also add buttons to create your own customized quick panel.
- Increased the number of input languages to 370.
- Made it easier to paste copied images and verification codes from text messages.
- Added emoji and sticker suggestions when you enter a text-based emoticon.
- Improved the keyboard layout to provide a larger space bar when entering web and email addresses.
- Reorganized Keyboard settings so it’s easier to access frequently used settings.
Maintain a healthy balance between work and life by minimizing repetitive and complicated tasks and handling them efficiently.
- New routines will be recommended based on your daily life and usage patterns.
- Bixby Routines provide a setting to return everything to the way it was before the routine ran.
- In Internet, you can hide the status and navigation bars for a more immersive experience and quickly translate webpages.
- You’ll be prompted to block websites that send too many pop-ups or notifications.
- You can browse and select cloud drive files from the file selection screen in My Files.
- You can now delete cache files in My Files to easily free up storage space.
- Events with the same start time are displayed together in the month and list views in Calendar.
- Use your phone or tablet app icon layout in Samsung DeX so you know where everything is.
- Open the touch pad from the navigation bar on your phone or tablet.
Easy media and device control
Media and device control is easier with the improved media panel in notifications. You can see recently used media apps and quickly change the playback device. You can also check Android Auto settings in the Advanced features menu in Settings.
Identify and improve your daily habits
Improved Digital Wellbeing features make it easy to check how you’re using your phone or tablet and help you form good digital habits. Check your usage while driving or see weekly changes in your screen time by function at a glance through upgraded weekly reports.
Accessibility for everyone
One UI Core 3 recommends useful accessibility features for you based on your usage. The improved Accessibility shortcut makes accessibility features easier to start and use. You can use the Speak keyboard input aloud feature to get voice feedback of your typing even when TalkBack is turned off.
Stronger privacy protection
You can now let an app access to your microphone, camera, or location just one time. Any permissions that an app hasn’t used in a while will be automatically revoked. You can no longer give apps permission to always see your location in the regular permission popup. To let apps access your location when they’re not in use, you need to go to the location permission page for the app in Settings.
- In Clock, you can hear the time and preset name of the alarm read aloud when an alarm rings.
- Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 3 update.
- App copies made using Dual messenger can no longer access SD card files directly. To share SD card files in an app copy, select the files in Gallery or My Files, tap Share, then select the app copy.
- You can no longer use Wi-Fi Direct to send files to other devices. You can use Nearby Share instead. You can still receive files using Wi-Fi Direct.
- You can no longer connect to Chromecast using Smart View. You can use Google Home instead.
26th May: Available in More Regions
More countries are now receiving the update from Samsung. Egypt, Nigeria, Georgia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Russia, and Vietnam are among the countries on the list, along with a few others.
17th June: Arrives in Canada
In Canada, the Galaxy A11 is currently receiving the Android 11 upgrade, which is going out to all major carriers in the country (including Rogers, Telus, Fido, Bell, and more). The update arrives in Canada with the A115WVLU4BUE5 build and weights more than typical OTA patches. It also extends the deadline for security updates to May 2021.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.