In this post, you will find the official link to get the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F Firmware Information
|Samsung Model||Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F|
|Based On||Samsung Stock UI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|File Format||Zip format|
Reasons for Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F Firmware
The Samsung stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Alcatel device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F.
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F.
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F.
- Fix Issues on Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F.
Download Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F Stock Firmware
File Name: A105FPUU3BTD4_A105FSER3BTD4_SER_Android_10_Full.rar
File Size: 2.34GB
File Name: A105FDDU2ASF2_A105FOJM2ASF1_XFA_5File.zip
Country: South Africa
File Size: 2.30GB
File Name: INS-A105FDDU3BTCA-20200408172040.zip
File Size: 2.73GB
File Name: BKD-A105FDDU3BTCA-20200605192305.zip
File Size: 2.72GB
File Name: PAK-A105FDDU3BTCA-20200528233759.zip
File Size: 2.49GB
Lets Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Samsung ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Samsung Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Samsung Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.