MIUI build version V184.108.40.206.TLSIDXM will notify Redmi 10 5G users of the May 2023 Android security update. The latest firmware fixes and optimizations are included in a 3.5GB installation package.
Your smartphone’s performance and some apps will improve with the latest firmware. The core mechanism will be improved and updated with the latest security protocols and technology.
The May 2023 security patch improves protection against malware, viruses, and other vulnerabilities like other monthly patches. To protect confidential data and sensitive information, it will also boost system security.
The update is also rolling out OTA in Indonesia. Thus, it may take time to cover all units. However, you can manually check and install the patch. Use stable Wi-Fi instead of mobile data.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE MANUALLY
- Open the Settings app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the About Phone option.
- Click on the System and Update menu.
- Fetch for the latest MIUI version.
- Once you find the mentioned version.
- Hit the Download button and Install the update.
- Also, Reboot the device after installation.