The best and simple way to Reboot Realme GT2/GT 2 Pro to Emergency Download Mode (EDL Mode). learn How to Reboot Realme GT2/GT 2 Pro to qcom 9008 emergency download mod or EDL Mod, on this page we share a fully tested method to reboot Realme GT2/GT 2 Pro to EDL Mod without using a test point.
How to Reboot Realme GT2/GT 2 Pro to Emergency Download Mode (EDL Mode)
- Install QCOM driver on your computer
- reboot phone to recovery mod (turn the phone off together press volume down & power key)
- In the recovery menu select English
- connect the phone to the computer using USB cable
- not repeated click on the bottom recovery version text
- from the ‘Go to download mod’ popup select OK
- done, check device manager for 9008 USB COM
- How to Reboot Realme 9i to Emergency DownLoad Mode (EDL Mode)
- How to Reboot Realme 9 Pro to Emergency DownLoad Mode (EDL Mode)
- How to Reboot Realme V25 to Emergency Download Mode (EDL Mode)
- How To Change Realme 9 5G SE firmware Region From CN/KN/EEA to IN
- Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.