The Realme X7 5G Android 12 Update comes with build number RMX3092_11.F.04. Since this is a major update, this will weigh even more than a GB. It is because it brings many changes and new features. You can check the changelog below.
Realme X7 5G Specs
The Realme X7 5G comes in at an attractive price and boasts of the brand new MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, plus 5G (dual-SIM, dual-standby) and an eye-catching design. The pattern on the back and giant brand slogan might not be to everyone’s taste, but that’s only on the ‘Nebula” version, and there’s also a sober ‘Space Silver’ option. The Realme X7 has a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with an in-display fingerprint sensor. It’s relatively light and compact but still has a 4,310mAh battery and delivered excellent runtime during our review. You can use the bundled proprietary 65W fast charger, but this phone actually charges at up to 50W. The screen is pleasant enough and the speaker is quite good. Games and videos were both enjoyable. The cameras however are somewhat disappointing, with capturing just average detail in many situations. The Realme X7 5G is a strong contender in its price segment.
Realme X7 5G Android 12 Update Changelog
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phones, Mail, and Calendar.
if you own Realme X7 5G, then first update your phone to version RMX3092_11.C.11. And once your phone is running on the required version, you will receive the Android 12 via OTA update.
Since the update is rolling out in batches, some users might get the update in a few days. You can check for the update manually by going to Settings > System > Software Update. Before updating your phone, make sure your phone is charged to at least 50% and take a full backup of important data.
In case after updating your phone to the latest Android 12 build, you decide to go back to the Android 11 build, then you will need to downgrade. Use the downgrade package given below.
- Realme X7 Rollback Package (Android 12 to Android 11)