Realme X3/SuperZoom Realme UI 3.0 Update is ready for users with many improvements and changes, some devices are receiving security updates.
Realme X3 Summary
Realme X3 mobile was launched on 25th June 2020. The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection. Realme X3 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Realme X3 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4200mAh non-removable battery. The Realme X3 supports proprietary fast charging.
As confirmed by the brand itself through its official forum, the realme X3 and realme X3 SuperZoom are already receiving the update to Android 12 with realme UI 3.0.
According to the latest report, the company now released a stable Realme X3/SuperZoom Realme UI 3.0 Update in India with the build number RMX2081_11.F.05 and RMX2085_11.F.05 respectively. The current update’s size package is 1.2GB. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required versions:
Realme X3/SuperZoom Realme UI 3.0 Update versions
- Realme X3 – RMX2081_11_C.15 / RMX2081_11_C.14 / RMX2081_11_C.13
- Realme X3 SuperZoom – RMX2085_11_C.15 / RMX2085_11_C.14 / RMX2085_11_C.13
Changelog for Realme X3/SuperZoom Realme UI 3.0 Update:
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
【Convenience & efficiency】
- Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
【Security and privacy】
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phones, Mail, and Calendar.
- Realme C21Y September 2022 security patch update is ready
- Realme Android 13 Update roadmap schedule announced
- How to unbrick Realme X3 SuperZoom Via EDL (Emergency Download Mode)
- How to unbrick Realme X3 Via EDL (Emergency DownLoad Mode)
- How to unbrick Realme X2 Pro via EDL (Emergency Download Mode)