Realme, like stock Android, has a lengthy process for releasing stable updates. It assists them in reducing bugs and increasing efficiency. Realme UI 2.0 Early access or closed beta, the first level, was released in February 2021 for the Realme C12 and Realme C15. Realme has opened Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Trial for the Realme C12 C15 after three months of testing. More details about the Realme C12 and Realme C15 Realme UI 2.0 update can be found here.
Both the Realme C12 and C15 are low-cost phones that were launched last year and are compatible with Android 11. Realme C12 and Realme C15 use the Realme UI, which is based on Android 10. Realme has already launched a stable version of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for a number of flagship and mid-range Realme phones. They’re still working on the last few units.
Realme has opened the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta for Realme C12 and Realme C15 users, which is built on Android 11. The Realme C12 and C15 appear to be the next budget phones to receive Android 11’s stable update.
For those unfamiliar with the Realme UI open beta, it is the final stage of beta testing before a stable build is released if no major bugs are discovered. It means that the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta version on the Realme C12 & C15 would work just like every other stable update.
Starting May 11th, Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta for Realme C12 & C15 is available. And, as you might be aware, they only consider a small number of applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. So, if you want to participate in the Realme C12 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta, make sure to submit as soon as possible.
If you want to test Android 11 early, follow the steps below to apply for Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta on Realme C12 & C15.
- Make sure your phone is at least 60% charged.
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2189_11.A.93/RMX2189_11.A.87]
- Make sure you have a complete backup of your devices.
- A minimum of 5GB of free space is necessary.
How to Participate in the Realme UI 2.0 Beta on the Realme C12/C15
- On your Realme C12 or C15, go to Settings.
- Go to the Software Update section now.
- Now, in the top right corner, tap the Settings button.
- You should register for the Trial Version right here.
- You can fill out the company’s form with your details.
- After that, you’ll get a special OTA that will upgrade your phone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That is everything there is to it. Here are some often asked questions.
Officials from Realme will check your application before pushing Android 11 updates to your Realme C12/C15. You can also restore your computer to Android 10 by following the instructions in the Realme forum’s FAQs.
When it comes to the Realme C12/C15 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta features, there will be a lot of updates and new features. You will also see the most recent Android security patch. Fortunately, the changelog is accessible from early access, and the Open Beta would be the same. The changelog is available below.
Changelog for Realme C12/C15 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta
Make the user interface your own by customizing it.
- You can now make your own wallpaper by selecting colors from your digital images.
- On the home screen, third-party app icons are now enabled.
- There are three different Dark mode models to choose from: The display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light and can be set to enhanced, mild, or gentle. Wallpapers and icons can be set to Dark Mode, and the display contrast can be set to enhanced, medium, or gentle.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section. Also, please share this article with your social media followers.