Realme began testing its new Realme UI 2.0 interface on the Realme X2 Pro and the Realme 7 in December 2020. Realme X2 Pro was initially introduced in October 2019 with a ColorOS-based Android Pie 9.0 operating system, and it later received its first significant update in the form of Realme UI-based Android 10. Now comes word that the firm has begun rolling out the next big upgrade for the Realme X2 Pro, namely the Realme UI 2.0-based Android 11 update. You can find all you need to know about the Realme X2 Pro Android 11 Update right here.
As customary, the firm publishes information on the latest version on their community forum. The newest update for Realme X2 Pro arrives with RMX1931 11 F.11 build number along with a flurry of new features and enhancements. If you wish to update your Realme X2 Pro to the most recent version, make sure it’s running one of these two versions: RMX1931EX 11.C.37 / RMX1931EX 11.C.38.
Although it is a stable patch, it does have several flaws that you should be aware of before updating your smartphone to the newest version. The following is a list of problems that Realme mentions on their community forum.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
- We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
Realme has updated the Realme X2 Pro with the newest Realme UI 2.0-based Android 11 upgrade, which includes a number of new features. When it comes to the features, the update package includes new AODs, a notification panel, a power menu, redesigned home screen UI options, improved dark mode, and much more. Naturally, you may use Android 11‘s regular features in addition to the Realme UI 2.0.
Realme X2 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme X2 Pro users running on RMX1931EX_11.C.37 / RMX1931EX_11.C.38 software version can easily upgrade their smartphone to the latest Android 11 update. By heading over to the Settings > Software Update > download the new build if available.
If your phone is running an older version of the software, be sure you upgrade it to the latest version. Also, before upgrading your smartphone, make a backup of essential data and charge it to at least 50% of its capacity.
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section. Also, please share this post with your social media friends.