Realme Narzo 30 5G RMX3242 Stock ROM Firmware is Now available, You can download it from below. with the help of this firmware, you can solve all software Issues within your Realme Narzo 30 5G such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Specs
Realme Narzo 30 5G Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6833 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone that supports Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM 3G 4G & 5G. The device comes with 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all Your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advise you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device is at least 50% charged to Prevent accidental shut down.
- backup Your Personal data
Firmware Information for Realme Narzo 30 5G RMX3242 Stock ROM Firmware:
- Device Name: Realme Narzo 30 5G
- Type: Full ROM
- ROM Size: up to 16GB
- SoC: Mediatek
- OS: Android 11
- Password: Null
- Gapps: Included
- Root access: Not
- Firmware Version: RMX3242_11_A.08_2021052503020000
Downloads Links for Realme Narzo 30 5G RMX3242 Stock ROM Firmware:
Flash tools for Realme Narzo 30 5G RMX3242 Stock ROM Firmware:
How to Install Realme Narzo 30 5G RMX3242 Stock ROM Firmware:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or the flash tool Require an Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to the Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- select to download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched-off Phone.
- You can see flashing Process on the screen. after complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Realme Narzo 30 5G Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in the same Folder
- Now Install the correct driver on the PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing is complete, done. unplug the Phone and boot up.
Fixes & Solutions:
if there was a flashing error untick below Listed Partition in SP flash tools
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.