Realme Link App connects your wearable or IoT devices to your mobile device, and it also serves as an IoT management platform, allowing you to simply monitor and control your smart gadgets. It serves as a hub for linking all of your Realme IoT devices to your smartphone. In a nutshell, Realme Link is an application that acts as a platform for Realme AIoT gadgets.
Realme Link App Update
Realme has released a new version for the app, which includes new features and bug fixes. Let us now discuss the most recent version- The Realme Link app version 2.0.809.1618 includes exercise logs with monthly, annual, and total data analysis. It adds “Personal data management” in “Me-Settings-Account” to better securely handle personal data, as well as new trigger conditions for various wearable devices in “My scenes-Auto scenarios.” The complete changelog is available below-
Realme Link App Update [2.0.809.1618]
- Optimizes the “Sleep” page for better data visualization and user experience
- Adds monthly, yearly, and total data analyses in “Exercise logs”
- Adds new trigger conditions for some wearable devices in “My scenes-Auto scenes”
- Sends reminders to measure your SpO2 when at high elevations
- Adds more devices in the “Virtual experience”
- Adds “Personal data management” in “Me-Settings-Account” to manage personal data in a more secure way
- Bug fixes and improvements
Realme Link V3.0 Update Brings Brand-new UI Design
Realme has started to roll out a new 3.0 Update for the Realme Link application, which brings lots of improvements and new features alongside the new UI design. And as well as fixes some general bugs and provides stability.
According to the information, this update comes with a brand-new UI design for a better user experience and adds more interesting features. This update introduced the “Ranking” feature to the “Workout” page and added the “My devices” tab and “Scenes” tab together in the “Home” page for easier control.
Moreover, this update enhanced the UI design of the Health page and the activity details page for better data visualizations, as well as allowing you to select your own background on the Home page. For more info, check the complete changelog below.
- Brings a brand-new UI design for a more immersive user experience
- Adds a “Ranking” feature to the “Workout” page (in some regions)
- Improves the design of the “Health” page for better data visualization
- Improves the UI design on the activity details page and provides data analysis on a granular level
- Puts the “My devices” tab and the “Scenes” tab together on the “Home” page for easier control
- Allows you to choose your own background on the “Home” page
At the moment, it is currently running at version number V3.0.1011.10505. Now you can install the latest version by downloading the software package of approx 38.70 MB through the link given below.
Realme Link: V3.0
How to Download Realme Link App
The Play Store is the quickest and easiest way to download Realme Link; however, although being available for a few weeks, it is not yet downloadable in some locations. So, how do I go about doing it? Simply search for and download the file. Realme Link APK is available outside of Google Play.
And here comes Realme’s official website, which allows you to download the APK by clicking on a simple link in the section allocated for proprietary programs. If you receive a security warning suggesting the possibility of device harm, do not be alarmed; it is an official file and thus secure.
However, the Realme site page where you can find the APK file is this, if you would like to download the Realme Link installation file directly, follow the link below.
How to install Realme Link App via APK
Once you have downloaded the file, to install the Realme Link app, all you have to do is transfer it to your smartphone, if you have downloaded it from your PC, or just open it if it is already in your phone’s memory.
By clicking on it, your smartphone may require your consent to install apps downloaded from third-party sources other as the Google Play Store. With your permission, all you have to do is wait for the installation of Realme Link to complete and access it.
- Realme Watch 3 Pro and Dizo Watch R Talk To Launch Next Month
- Realme Pad X August 2022 update adds OTA menu
- Realme Buds Air 3S launching in India on September 6
- Realme Buds Air 3S images Leaked
- Realme C15 RMX3002 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)