Realme GT3 RMX3709 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Realme GT3 RMX3709 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Realme GT3 RMX3709 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Realme GT3 RMX3709
- ROM Type – Full ROM+ OTA’s
- SoC – Qualcomm
- OS – Android 13
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size – 6-12GB
- Region –
- Firmware Version –
How to Flash Realme GT3 RMX3709 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT3 RMX3709:
SLA Enable device this method work only with a signed firehose file, replace it in firmware folder or use official AF tool.
- Install QFIL: Download and install the latest version of QFIL on your computer.
- Download the firmware: Download the firmware file for your from above download section.
- Extract Firmware File: once firmware file is downloaded extract the zip file using the 7z or winrar.’
- Install Qualcomm driver: download & Install latest qualcomm 9008 usb driver on your computer
- Boot your device into EDL mode: To put your device into EDL (Emergency Download) mode, follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Hold down the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the volume buttons, connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Your device should now be in EDL mode.
- Note: if still not in EDL Mod then you have to short test point
- Launch QFIL: Launch QFIL on your computer.
- Load the firmware: In QFIL, click on the “Flat Build” button and select the firmware file that you downloaded in step
- in the Programmer option click browse and locate Prog-firehose-ddr.elf file from firmware folder
- Click load xml option and select all rawprogram and patch xmls
- Start the flashing process: Click on the “Download” button in QFIL to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete: The flashing process can take several minutes to complete, depending on the size of the firmware file and the speed of your computer. do not disconnect your device from the computer during this time.
- Reboot your device: Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and reboot it.
How to Install OTA/recovery update:
- reboot stock recovery, click Install locate update zip
- Oneplus, Realme, Oppo Android 13 APP Icons Customize
- Best Way To Use Realme UI 4.0 Quick Launch Feature
- List Of Realme Mini Capsule Device (Expected)
- Realme 11 series leaks appears on TKDN
- Realme Narzo N55 new color teased; charging speed confirmed