With Realme GT Neo 3 getting July 2022 OTA update, in recent months has been on the new Android 13, but that doesn’t mean the Chinese conglomerate has forgotten about the always excellent Realme GT Neo 3 series.
Realme has finally begun to make it available for the Realme GT Neo 3 series, at least for the GT Neo3 and GT Neo3 150W versions. The new firmware, which is roughly 1.2GB in size and has the code RMX3563 11 A.15/RMX3561 11 A.15, incorporates the July 2022 security patches and fixes a variety of system and communication vulnerabilities.
The current GT Neo 3 update includes a new feature that requires a password to switch off the smartphone; this is one protection layer on your smartphone; you cannot turn off the device without the password. Recently, the update also incorporated concealed content characteristics in task scenarios. The complete changelog is available below.
Changelog for Realme GT Neo 3 gets July 2022 OTA update
- Integrates the July 2022 Android security patch.
- Optimized network compatibility and improved Internet experience.
- Added hidden content feature in the scenarios of tasks in recent.
- Added the feature “require a password to power off”.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability.
- Optimized the power consumption in some scenarios.
- We optimized the background Process Manager.
- Optimized the UI display in some scenarios.
- Fixed some other known issues.
If you are a Realme GT Neo3 smartphone user in India, you can download and install the latest software update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install.
- Realme Link App Update [2.0.809.1618] – Download Now
- Realme Watch 3 Pro and Dizo Watch R Talk To Launch Next Month
- Realme Pad X August 2022 update adds OTA menu
- Realme Buds Air 3S launching in India on September 6
- Realme Buds Air 3S images Leaked
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.