Realme published the Realme UI 5.0 Early Access program roadmap for the list of eligible smartphones earlier this month, and verified that the Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W will have early access to Realme UI 5.0. Smartphones will be the next in line. Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W users are now invited to test Realme UI 5.0 Early Access features and changes ahead of the official release.
It should be noted that the Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 Early Access program is only available in India for a limited number of Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W users. However, the brand will quickly extend to additional users in eligible countries. Notably, in China, the Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W have already gotten the Android 14 early access upgrade.
Furthermore, applications will be accepted in phases beginning October 31, 2023, and only a limited number of users will be able to participate. If you own a Realme GT Neo 3 or GT Neo 3 150W gadget and wish to join in this beta program, you must act quickly since once the seats are filled, you will not be able to register. As a result, before registering your device, ensure that it has been upgraded to the relevant UI version:
Update Your Device To The Required UI Version.
- Realme GT Neo 3
- RMX3561_22.214.171.1240(EX01) or RMX3561_126.96.36.1990(EX01)
- Realme GT Neo 3 150W
- RMX3563_188.8.131.520(EX01) or RMX3563_184.108.40.2060(EX01)
The Early Access program allows Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W users to taste the new Android 14 software before others. Finally, concerned device owners will get a chance to inspect the latest upgrade and check out the interesting features ahead of its major rollout.
Realme UI 5.0 Early Access What’s New:
Security and privacy:
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
Smart and efficiency:
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos.
- Adding more apps that support APP Cloner, while expanding the list of APP Cloner.
- Media Output is set in Control Center for a long term.
- Brings a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds certain ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- Realme Devices That Will And Will Not Get Android 14 based Realme UI 5.0
- Realme UI 5.0 Early Access Will Arrive This Month on These Phones
- List Of Devices For Realme UI 5.0 (Android 14) Early Access
- Realme UI 5.0 will be the final major update for these devices.
- List of Phones Available for Realme September 2023 Update