Realme GT 2 Pro Gets Realme UI 4.0 Based On Android 13 Stable Update
October 29, 2022 | Realme UI | No Comments|
Realme released the Realme UI 4.0 stable upgrade for the Realme GT 2 Pro in China today. The most recent version includes new features, innovations, and much more. The build number for this upgrade is RMX3300 11 C.08, and the package size is around 5.08GB. You may view the whole changelog by clicking the link below.
Realme GT 2 Pro Realme UI 4.0 update Changelog:
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the sun’s and moon’s orientation.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
• Optimizes the widget design to make information more accessible and quicker to find.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
• Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation. • Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default
• You can search content online and on your device.
• Optimizes Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
• Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
• Adds Omoji to let you fully express yourself with customized avatars.
• Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
• Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots
• The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe
• The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
• When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Upgrades to Hyper-Boost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.