Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition RMX3551 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition RMX3551 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition RMX3551 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition RMX3551
- ROM Type – Full ROM+ OTA’s
- SoC –
- OS – Android
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size – 6-12GB
- Region –
- Firmware Version –
Available ofp firmware:
- RMX3551domestic_11_C.07_2023010622270142 China: Download
- RMX3551domestic_11_A.12_2022071913450131 China: Download
- RMX3551domestic_11_A.14_2022080116430129 China: Download
- RMX3551domestic_11_A.20_2022092021180151 China: Download
How to Flash Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition RMX3551 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition RMX3551:
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install QCOM 9008 usb driver on your computer
- connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > Volume up + volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- run MSM Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file click start . wait until success, once done. unplug device and switch it ON.
- Oneplus, Realme, Oppo Android 13 APP Icons Customize
- Best Way To Use Realme UI 4.0 Quick Launch Feature
- List Of Realme Mini Capsule Device (Expected)
- Realme 11 series leaks appears on TKDN
- Realme Narzo N55 new color teased; charging speed confirmed