Realme Game Space is one of the best apps developed by the company to provide its smartphone users with a better gaming experience. It’s a one-stop shop for discovering new games, viewing leaderboards, discovering trends, and sharing your game data. Meanwhile, the company is releasing regular updates to improve the app’s stability and organization.
In this regard, the Chinese tech giant has released a new 4.9.0 update for Realme Games Space, which includes a redesigned UI for the gaming tool setup. Aside from that, this latest update includes some significant and relevant improvements to the Settings page.
Talking about the changelog, this latest update launches a new Personal Center with brand-new gaming tools. In addition, it reorganized the realme Games Space UI into Instant Games. Let’s talk about complete changes and new features.
Realme Game Space Features
Redesign UI Of Gaming Tool:
Realme redesigned the UI of the gaming tool with this update; the old UI of the gaming tool was a square tile, but it is now a horizontal tile, similar to the quick settings of the Realme UI 4.0 device. It’s also a little difficult because there are a lot of new improvements and gestures that are very similar to the old UI.
You can directly open applications such as WhatsApp and Instagram during gameplay. If you want to add more applications, simply tap on the Add icon (+), which gives a pop-up icon of tools and applications. You can now add or rearrange tools and apps.
This update allows you to customize the Notification style on the game space with three different styles: Heads-up notification, Bullet notification, and Block.
- Heads-up notification: Allows apps to send heads-up notification
- Bullet notification: It Displays as a heads-up notification only in portrait mode or in unsupported apps
- Block.: It blocks all notifications to provide a seamless gaming experience.
Furthermore, Realme Games Space is receiving a new update with version V4.9.3 and package size of 72.5 MB. This update includes both major and minor changes to improve the application’s stability. You can download the most recent update directly from the link provided below.
Realme Game Space Download link:
- Realme Games V4.9.3 – Get Link
- How To Install Google Camera 8.7 On Oppo, Oneplus, Realme Phones
- OnePlus Health App Gets Updated To V2.6.10
- How to Change Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3300 (Chinese) to RMX3301 (Global)
- Realme 9 Pro+ 5G Gets Android 13 Update
- What is Realme UI 4.0 Smart Always-On Display