On February 16, 2022, Realme 9 Pro 5G mobile was introduced. It has a 6.60-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels, a 120 Hz refresh rate, and 5G connectivity. It has 6GB and 8GB of Memory and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 CPU. It has a 5000mAh battery and runs Android 12.
Realme will begin distributing security patch updates in March 2023 to additional devices. The most recent stable Realme UI 4.0 update has just been downloaded by the Realme 9i 5G device. The Chinese tech company reportedly released a March 2023 security patch upgrade for the Realme 9 Pro 5G. The whole changelog is listed below for your review.
Realme 9 Pro 5G Update Version Number:
- Realme 9 Pro 5G – RMX3471_11_C.13
You can check the changelog of all the devices below:
- Integrates March 2023 Android Security Patch.
- Improves system stability and performance.
How To Update Realme 9 Pro 5G:
- Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, and select the Data to Be Backed up. Please keep the battery level over 30%. Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
This update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users soon and will have a broader rollout in a few days to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
- Realme 9i 5G Gets Realme UI 4.0 Stable update
- Realme 10 Pro Coca Cola Edition Official Stock Wallpapers
- Realme 8s 5G Gets Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 Update
- Realme 10 Google Camera 8.7 ( Realme 10 Pro & 10 Pro+)
- Realme Link New Update V3.0.1219.5520 Adds Points Module Menu On The “Me” Page