Realme has extended the Realme UI 4.0 early access program for Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G smartphone users in India. Users can use this opportunity to assist the manufacturer in improving the new software iteration based on Android 13.
Users of the Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G can now get the Realme UI 4.0 Early Access update now that the Android 13 Early Access program is officially live in India. Before proceeding to System Settings, you must first apply to be a part of the Early Access program.
Users of the Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G can enroll their devices in the Realme UI 4.0 Early Access program and experience the new features and improvements before anyone else. On December 13, 2022, the application channel will open. Applications will be accepted in batches, with only a limited number of seats available.
This beta phase has begun in India and may soon be expanded to other countries, with a stable rollout scheduled for the first quarter of 2023. Please keep in mind that before participating in internal Android 13 testing, please ensure that your devices are running the Android 12 version.(to check the version number: Settings -> About mobile, check the version number information).
Required UI version:
- Realme 8 5G: RMX3241_11_C.04, RMX3241_11_C.06
- Realme Narzo 30 5G: RMX3242_11_C.04, RMX3242_11_C.06
Furthermore, this beta is slightly inferior to the official version in terms of stability. So there may be some bugs, and some apps may not function properly. Therefore, we recommend that you do not install the Open Beta version on your daily-use phones.
How To Apply for Realme 8 5G & Narzo 30 5G Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update;
If you would like to apply this Realme UI 3.0 based on the Android 13 Early Access program on your Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G smartphones, then go to the Settings of your device. Now, scroll down and click on About phone, then click on the Official version. From here, follow the steps to access the latest updates.
- From Here, tap on the Three dots button
- Then click on the Beta Program
- Tap on the Early Access option
- Here tap on Apply now
- Enter your Mobile number and other details
- Tap on the Submit button
- Finally, tap on Done. And restart your device.
- Oppo Reno 7 gets stable Android 13 update in Europe
- OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G, Reno5 Pro 5G, & Reno5 5G ColorOS 13 Stable Update Released
- ColorOS 13.1 Will Come to OPPO Reno9 & Find N2 Series First
- 2nd Batch Of OPPO A74 5G Android 13-Based ColorOS 13 Beta update
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Updated To OxygenOS C.09 With Optimizes System Stability