The Realme 8 5G Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Update comes with firmware version RMX3241_11.C.03. However, to receive Realme UI 3.0, your 8 5G should be running the firmware with version RMX3241_11.A.16.
— realme (@realmeIndia) August 19, 2022
The Realme 8 5G Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Update brings the usual Android 12 and Realme UI 3.0 goodies to the Realme 8 5G, meaning a refreshed design and new features. You can check the complete changelog of the update below, which is the same for both smartphones.
The Realme 8 5G Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Update is currently seeding in India to a limited number of users, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days if no bugs are found.
Realme 8 5G Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Update changelog
UI version: RMX3241_11.C.03
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
• Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
• Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring more natural user experience.
Convenience & efficiency
• FlexDrop is renamed as Flexible Windows and is optimized:
– Optimizes the method of switching the floating windows between different sizes.
Security and privacy
• Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
• Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
How to rollback to realme UI 2.0 version
Step 1: Download the rollback package on your phone and remember the location.
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen-locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.