On this page, we have managed to share the official Realme 7 Pro SE USB Driver. If you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Qualcomm Driver and ADB Driver. The Qualcomm Driver is compatible with all the Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful to establish a connection between the mobile and the computer.
Realme 7 Pro Specs
The Realme 7 Pro is the spiritual successor to the Realme 6 Pro, boasting of big upgrades such as an AMOLED display, stereo speakers, and 65W fast charging. The Realme 7 Pro features the same mirror-split design on its back as the Realme 7, but it’s a lot slimmer (8.7mm) and lighter (182g), even compared to the Realme 6 Pro. Sadly, this phone ditches one big feature from the Realme 6 Pro, and that’s a high screen refresh rate.
The Realme 7 Pro performed well as it features the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC as the 6 Pro. Realme UI ran pretty smoothly without missig a beat. The Super AMOLED display was great for watching videos on, and this experience was enhanced by the stereo speakers. There’s a 4,500mAh battery in the Realme 7 Pro, which on average easily lasted for more than one day starting on a full charge.
Realme 7 Pro SE USB Driver
Realme 7 Pro SE Qualcomm Driver
The Qualcomm USB Driver is compatible with the Qualcomm Flash Tool and the Qualcomm IMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
Realme 7 Pro SE ADB Driver
You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
- Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
- Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
- Again, Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and Click on Open Button.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the installation.