So far, various Realme smartphones have received the September 2022 security update. The Chinese tech company has began providing September 2023 Android security upgrades to Realme 11x 5G smartphone users in India via a fresh software update.
As usual, the Realme monthly security patch includes various functional improvements as well as some common faults and issues that are resolved after installing the current security fixes. The September 2023 update is now being rolled out for India, and it is likely to be released to other territories soon after the patch has been tested for reliability.
Realme 11x 5G September 2022 Security Update
Realme 11x 5G ships with the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 operating system and will receive Android 14 as the first major update in September 2023, as indicated by user UI build number RMX3785_13. This new firmware is being sent in batches, so it may take some time to reach all Realme 11x 5G devices.
In terms of the changelog, this update enhances system stability and performance in order to deliver a better user experience. It also improves system security by providing a secure user interface. Aside than that, the update has no major enhancements or improvements. The changelog for this update is shown below.
- Updates Android security patch for September, 2023
- Improves system performance.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
How To Install:
If you are a user of Realme 11x 5G, then you can install the fresh security update through the device settings. First of all, go to Settings on your device and then tap About Phone. From here, tap on the Realme UI version, then wait for the update checking process. Now, tap on the Download button, and the Phone will start downloading the latest software update for your device.
- OnePlus Notes App Brings OxygenOS 14.1.0 Update Fixes Bugs
- List of Phones Available for Realme September 2023 Update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Unlocked Gets September 2023 Security Update
- Realme GT 2 Pro gets Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 early access.
- Apple releases Important iOS 17.0.1 security update