Realme 10 Pro RMX3661 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Realme 10 Pro RMX3661 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Realme 10 Pro RMX3661 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Realme 10 Pro RMX3661
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – QCOM SD695
- OS – Android 12
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version –
How to Flash Realme 10 Pro RMX3661 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 10 Pro RMX3661:
SLA Enable device, you have to use the official MSM download tool with an authorized oppo account..
- Extract ROM File & tool in the same folder
- Install QCOM 9008 USB driver on your computer
- connect the Phone to the computer followed by this Pattern > volume up + volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do a test point.
- run the MSM Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp the file
- Click start.
- Wait until success,
- once done. unplug the device and switch it ON.
- Realme Narzo 50 Receives December 2022 Security Update
- Realme UI 4.0 Gets New Always-On Display Update [Android 13]
- Realme 8 5G & Narzo 30 5G Realme UI 4.0 (Android 13) OTA Update on the way
- Early Access For Realme 8 5G & Narzo 30 5G Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update Available
- Realme Game Space Brings Redesign IU On Realme UI 4.0 – Download