Realme 10 Google Camera is just a pixel camera app that has been modded to work on the device. Realme 10 has been officially released on Nov. 11, 2022. The smartphone consists of a dual camera 50 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a single 16 MP (wide) camera. The device comes in 6.4 inches with a Super AMOLED display while the resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels. The operating system of the device is Android 12 + Realme UI 3.0.
The device is powered by MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Mali-G57 MC2. The internal storage is 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB while the RAM options are 6 GB and 8 GB.
It features Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The smartphone is built with a glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, and plastic back.
The smartphone is available in various colors such as White and Blue. The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W. The device supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) and the sensors include a side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The built-in camera app on the Realme 10 series phones captures nice photos in daylight with a high level of detail, whereas the lowlight, portraits, and selfies are decent. If you want to take better low-light photos, then you can install GCam on your phone. Here you can download the Realme 10 Google Camera (10 Pro and 10 Pro+).
Realme 10 Google Camera 8.7 (10 Pro & 10 Pro+) [Best GCam 8.7]
The latest version of GCam – GCam 8.7 works with the Realme 10, Realme 10 Pro, and Realme 10 Pro Plus. It captures amazing low-light photos, thanks to the Night Sight and Astrophotography modes. Not only this, but the app also supports features such as Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, and more. Here’s the step-by-step guide by which you can easily install the Google Camera app on your Realme 10 series smartphone.
Download Realme 10 Google Camera (10 Pro, and 10 Pro+)
Realme 10 phones are feature-rich phones and support Camera2 API out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily install the GCam port on your phone. Here we attach the latest GCam 8.7 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, apparently, both ports are compatible with the Realme 10 series phones. Here are the download links.
- Download Realme 10 Google Camera, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+ (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Realme 10 Google Camera, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
The GCam 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Realme 10 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Recommended Settings for Realme 10 Google Camera 8.7
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with realme10prop-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Realme 10 Google Camera 8.7 (GCam) (Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro+)
- First, download the GCam app for your Realme 10 series smartphone from the above links.
- Then, install the Google Camera APK on your phone.
- Then, open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using GCam on your Realme 10 Pro+ smartphone and can try out the features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode.
- OPPO ColorOS Smart Sidebar App Gets Update To V13.0.24
- OnePlus Calculator App Gets Updated To v13.2.8
- Realme Link New Update V3.0.1219.5520 Adds Points Module Menu On The “Me” Page
- Realme Narzo 30 5G is Getting Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Update
- Realme 8 5G Is Getting Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Update